Thursday, October 30, 2014


I recently bought a copper Hibiki cup rain gutter chain for my front porch and just love the way it all came together. A few weeks back I had some minor work done in my front yard, a small scale project to make it come alive, I had placed some stepping stones in an area that led to a corner full of plants and assorted flowers. I mostly had my landscaper plant some nice looking green exotic plants and to top it off he added rocks to give it a finishing touch. It hadn’t occurred to me how a rain chain would make it appear even more beautiful until I saw some on a website as I was doing some online shopping. I wasn’t sure how the installation process would work or if my gutters would accommodate a rain chain. After doing some research, I saw some rain chains I liked on a website. I called the folks at www. monarchrainchains.com and spoke to a gentleman who answered questions I had. I wanted to make sure so it was important for me to talk to someone over the phone who actually deal with rain chains and who was in the business. I felt much more reassured after speaking to him and confidently placed my order over the phone. The man was patient and knew had a great deal of knowledge about the product and installation. That’s exactly what I needed. When my rain chain arrived I was really excited. It looks even more beautiful in person and is made of pure copper – not the plated variety some sites sell and it came with a gutter clip for installation and detailed instructions. I was impatient and couldn’t wait to get it installed. It’s been one week since it’s been up and can’t stop looking at it. I always look forward to pulling up my garage and getting a glance of it as I pull up. It brings a smile to my face. Thanks for a great product!

Suzy Oliver
Berkeley, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment